- 本刊年出兩期（6 月與12 月），接受研究論文、研究紀要、書評論文、田野報告、書評等五種類型文章投稿。若有學術價值極高之譯稿，亦可考慮接受。
- 本刊文章體例細則係以American Anthropological Association Style 為本，再依中文文獻慣例略加修潤。請投稿人至國立臺灣大學人類學系網站 http://anthro.ntu.edu.tw 查閱。投稿本刊之文章應附三百字以內中英文摘要各一、中英文關鍵字各五、及作者現職簡介。
- The Journal of Archaeology and Anthropology (JAA), known until December 2006, No. 66, as the Bulletin of the Department of Anthropology, National Taiwan University, has been published by the Department of Anthropology, National Taiwan University since 1953. The Journal welcomes manuscripts in major kinds of written languages on all related themes of archaeology and anthropology.
- The JAA is published in June and December. The Editorial Board invites submissions of research articles, research notes, review articles, field reports, and book reviews. An excellent work of academic translation may be considered to accept.
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Archaeology and Anthropology
c/o Department of Anthropology
National Taiwan University
Taipei 106, TAIWAN
- All submissions should be accompanied by a Chinese abstract and an English abstract, no more than 300 words respectively, five key words both in Chinese and English, and a note on the author’s affiliation.
- The Editorial Board appreciates contributors from all academic communities. The Board follows the review rules of the JAA to proceed possible publication.
- Authors will receive a PDF file of their articles and may request two copies of the issue in which their articles appear.