This page is for Foreign Students who wish to apply to the Department of Anthropology’s Bachelor’s Program. For Taiwanese students, please visit the Chinese version of this page.
Approximate Number of Positions for Foreign Bachelor’s Candidates: 4
Prerequisites and Qualifications
1. Only foreign students who are not from Mainland China, Hong Kong or Macao may apply in this manner. If you are uncertain of your status as a foreign student please check your status on the International Student’s Website. (click here)
2. Graduates with a High School GPA in the top 20th percentile.
3. Students who have had at least two years of Chinese classes.
Required Application Materials
- NTU Online Application (click here)
- An essay written in Chinese detailing the applicant’s plan for his/her study abroad, containing a personal biography and purpose of study.
Submitting Your Application
- Please submit your application to the Department of Anthropology via NTU’s online application system.
- After submitting your application you will be contacted by the department for an interview.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact the department
- Phone:: +886 (02) 3366-4744
- E-mail: email@example.com